Star hero Nani, is on cloud nine after the decent success of his latest film Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha. The film has entered its fourth week and is still playing in certain areas of both Andhra and Telangana.
Meanwhile, latest update reveals that the satellite rights of the film have been sold for a whopping four crores to Gemini TV. Directed by Hanu Raghavapudi, this film had Mehreen as the female lead and 14 Reels Entertainment banner is the production house.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu family launch a film studio on Allu Ramalingaiah’s birth anniversary
- Samantha surprises Tollywood colleagues with Saaki hampers
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big fight erupts giving solid masala
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release