Nowadays film distributors have been going through some tough times as film are not running more than two weeks. So, in this case, they are shying away from spending some big bucks for films.
The same had happened for Puri Jagan’s Paisa Vasool as the pre-release business was quite dull as Puri has only delivered flops in the recent times. But things have changed since yesterday as the teaser of the film evoked superb buzz all over.
Balakrishna’s dialogues told in typical Puri style have raised the expectations for the film and many buyers have come forward to distribute this film on a huge scale.
The film is up for a release on September 29th and Balayya fans can’t wait to see the film on the big screen.
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US