India’s first supergirl movie, Indrani, has made the headlines again. Shooting at a fast pace at various studios and outdoor locations in and around Hyderabad, the movie is directed by Stephen.
Yaaneea Bharadwaj and Pranitha Bijina are playing key roles in this movie, which has Kabir Duhan Singh as the Electro-Man, the antagonist. The makers have released a making video, which showcased the hard work of the entire team and the risky stunts performed by Yaaneea to make Indrani a marvelous fantasy flick.
Besides, they have also announced that the movie will hit the screens worldwide on October 27, 2022. Indrani will be released in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Kannada and Malayalam.
The VFX and editing works are in full swing in parallel with the shoot. Director Stephen only producing this high-on VFX movie under the Shray Motion Pictures banner. The multilingual film has music composed by Sai Kartheek.
Articles that might interest you:
- 2018: USA Telugu rights bagged by this distribution company
- Teja reveals the tentative title of his film with Rana Daggubati
- Universal Hero makes sensational comments about The Kerala story
- Pre-look poster of Charan’s production venture is interesting
- BRO: Powerful update to drop tomorrow
- Varun Tej’s Gandeevadhari Arjuna: Makers reveal a key update
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food