Aamir Khan and his wife Kirran Rao have taken social responsibility quite seriously over the years, and it turns out they are working towards making a difference in the lives of lakhs of farmers in rural India.
Reports suggest that Aamir and Kirran have been going to several villages in rural Maharashtra and taking part in water harvesting and conservation programmes. Not just that, the star couple have also been spending a lot of time with the farmers in these areas, eating with them, and educating them about the importance of saving water.
Few years ago, Aamir had hosted Satyamev Jayate, a programme which focuses on issues that impact our society. Now with reports pouring in that they have taken up an important mission, it proves that they indeed walk the talk.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigil clears censor, runtime locked
- Chiranjeevi’s role revealed in Koratala’s next?
- Sai Dharam does a good deed on birthday!
- Sundeep Kishan’s next gets a November release
- Pratiroju Pandage’s first glimpse is colorful and lively
- Star hero fulfills his word, gives chance to her again