Superstar Rajinikanth has once again become a proud grandfather as his youngest daughter, Soundarya R Ashwin, gave birth to a baby boy on the 6th night in Chennai. Both the baby and the mother are doing fine and celebrations have erupted in Rajinikanth’s family and among the jubilant Rajini fans.
Rajini has been expressing his wish to become a grandpa for the third time and openly asked Soundarya to concentrate on extending her family. Earlier, Rajini became a grandpa when his eldest daughter, Aishwarya Dhanush, gave birth Yatra and Linga.
Soundarya directed Rajnikanth’s in the high budget visual effects spectacle, ‘Kochadaiiyan’ and now acts as the Director of Eros International South.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness
- Top Bollywood studio to help 3,000 cine workers in lockdown
- Kanika Kapoor’s fifth COVID-19 test turns negative
- King Khan offers personal office to Mumbai’s municipal corporation
- Allari Naresh’s heroine injured in car accident