Superstar Rajinikanth is currently on a pilgrimage in the Himalayas, and as part of his two week trip, he visited a Shiva temple near Jammu to offer his prayers. For the past few days, soon after he landed in Dharamshala, several politicians, police officials, and other members from various religious groups had been meeting Rajinikanth.
Before offering his prayers at the Shivkhori temple in the Reasi district of Jammu, Rajinikanth addressed the media in Jammu and said, ““Spiritualism is all about serving people and since I’m entering politics to serve people this will be a spiritual endeavour. I have worked in the film industry for 43 years and I continue to be a spiritual being.”
The actor-turned-politician is expected to meet people from different walks of life to kickstart the election campaign in Tamil Nadu once he comes back. Meanwhile, all eyes are on Kaala which is slated for release on April 27. He’s also going to team up with Karthik Subbaraj for another film which will go on floors soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda- My chemistry with Rashmika will be the highlight of Dear Comrade
- Rana’s critical surgery completed successfully in the US