A few days back, we had reported that superstar Salman Khan is ghost directing his films and now he is busy with the work of his new film Radhe.
The talk is that Salman has set up the entire editing work of the film and is editing the film himself along with a small-time editing technician. Prabhu deva directs this film.
Salman feels that the film should come out at any cost during this Eid 2020 which falls in May. But seeing the current situation, we need to see what will happen to the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda