A few days ago, we reported that Rajinikanth’s Baba is confirmed to have a re-release in theaters. Today, a new update related to it has made headlines.
The news is that Superstar Rajini has completed dubbing for the scenes in the new cut of Baba. The pics of Rajini and team Baba are now doing rounds on social media.
AR Rahman has also finished his job. The makers have planned to release the new cut in theaters in India and overseas. According to the sources, Baba will be released in theaters on Rajinikanth’s birthday (December 12, 2022).
Manisha Koirala is the female lead in the film, which is directed by Suresh Krissna. Rajinikanth produced the movie under his home banner Lotus International. Keep watching this space to get more information related to movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Michael – Gangster drama that works in parts
- Review : Writer Padmabhushan – Engaging and Emotional
- Tollywood: Dasara 2023 race becomes interesting
- Zee Studios South to release Dulquer’s King of Kotha on Onam 2023
- Buzz: Mega hero to unveil Kiran Abbavaram’s VBVK trailer
- Unstoppable 2: Pawan Kalyan’s episode amasses 100 million viewing minutes