News from Chennai reveals that Rajni was waiting for the talkie part of his new film Robot 2.0 to be completed so that he can travel abroad. He has left with one of his close relatives and will undergo some further tests for his kidneys.
Meanwhile, there is exactly a month left for the first look of the film to be revealed. Shankar directs this magnum opus which will be the costliest Indian film till date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack
- Here’s how Mahesh describes Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Disappointing news for Mega fans