News from Chennai reveals that Rajni was waiting for the talkie part of his new film Robot 2.0 to be completed so that he can travel abroad. He has left with one of his close relatives and will undergo some further tests for his kidneys.
Meanwhile, there is exactly a month left for the first look of the film to be revealed. Shankar directs this magnum opus which will be the costliest Indian film till date.
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film