News from Chennai reveals that Rajni was waiting for the talkie part of his new film Robot 2.0 to be completed so that he can travel abroad. He has left with one of his close relatives and will undergo some further tests for his kidneys.
Meanwhile, there is exactly a month left for the first look of the film to be revealed. Shankar directs this magnum opus which will be the costliest Indian film till date.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic