Superstar Rajinikanth has commenced shooting for his upcoming film in PA Ranjith’s direction with a photoshoot this morning. The film’s unit, including the lead stars Rajinikanth and Radhika Apte, will be shooting for the first look poster today. The regular shooting will commence from 18th September and the first look stills will be out on the same day.
Titled Kabali, the film is loosely based on the story of a real life don in Mylapore in Chennai. Rajini will be essaying the role of an underworld don in the film, which also has stalwart actor Prakash Raj, JD Chakravarthy, Dhansikaa and others. A major portion of the film will be shot in Malaysia.
Articles that might interest you
- Yesteryear heroine returns to acting after 3 decades
- Nithiin’s next film to highlight this important social cause?
- Photos : Stunning Pragya Jaiswal
- Photos : Raashi Khanna in a short skirt
- Lawrence being pressurized to make Kanchana 4
- Latest update on Maharshi’s music album