Veteran actor Superstar Krishna has been chosen for the Mahakavi Sri Sri Sahityanidhi Award for the year 2020. The award will be jointly presented by Nagarjuna Kalaparishad (Kondapalli) and X-ray Sahitya Samskrutika Seva Samstha (Vijayawada) on the occasion of Sri Sri’s 37th death anniversary.
The Mahakavi Sri Sri Award is presented to the dignitaries who excelled in the fields of film and literature. Incidentally, Sri Sri wrote the National Award-winning song ‘Telugu Veera Levara’ song from Krishna’s iconic yesteryear patriotic drama, Alluri Seetharamaraju. The award presentation ceremony has been postponed due to the Coronavirus scare and it will be presented to Krishna at an appropriate time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best
- Chiranjeevi rejecting noted directors – What’s the reason?