Speaking at the pre-release event of Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, Megastar Chiranjeevi had some nice things to say about Mahesh Babu’s commitment towards his craft. Chiru described Mahesh’s Army Major’s in the movie look as a double-edged sword.
In a touching gesture, Chiru requested the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana governments to genuinely try and convince the union government to confer Superstar Krishna with the highest award in the field of cinema, Dadasaheb Phalke. “Krishna garu is one of the senior actors in South India. Honoring him with the Phalke award will be like honoring ourselves,” Chiru said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deva Katta posts key update on Sai Dharam Tej’s next
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- Corona effect- Star heroes’ popularity at a big risk