Speaking at the pre-release event of Mahesh Babu’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Sarileru Neekevvaru, Megastar Chiranjeevi had some nice things to say about Mahesh Babu’s commitment towards his craft. Chiru described Mahesh’s Army Major’s in the movie look as a double-edged sword.
In a touching gesture, Chiru requested the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana governments to genuinely try and convince the union government to confer Superstar Krishna with the highest award in the field of cinema, Dadasaheb Phalke. “Krishna garu is one of the senior actors in South India. Honoring him with the Phalke award will be like honoring ourselves,” Chiru said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date