Superstar Krishna was last seen in the 2016 drama, Sri Sri. The film was his 345th venture. The veteran actor has been away from the arclights and is taking some much-needed rest since then.
But during the making of the soon-to-release spy thriller, Goodachari, the film’s writer and hero Adivi Sesh requested Krishna to act in a small cameo. But Krishna politely turned down the offer and told Sesh that he has taken a break from acting. Sesh then requested Krishna’s permission to use some crucial footage from his yesteryear spy thriller, Goodachari 116 and Krishna happily obliged Sesh’s request.
Goodachari also stars Sobhita Dhulipala, Prakash Raj and Supriya Yarlagadda in key roles. The film is produced by Abhishek Nama and directed by debutant Shashi Kiran Tikka. Goodachari hits the screens on August 3.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act
- Nag Ashwin turns dialogue writer as well
- Balayya new film gets a grand launch tomorrow