Sudheer Babu, the son-in-law of Superstar Krishna, will soon be seen in a film titled Prema Katha Chithram. J Prabhakar Reddy, who was the cinematographer of Maruthi’s Ee Rojullo and Bus Stop, is directing the film. Maruthi has written the story and dialogues for Prema Katha Chitram apart from producing it. Sudheer Babu and Nandita are playing the lead roles in this romantic entertainer. The latest news is that a superhit song featuring Superstar Krishna and Sridevi named ‘Vennelaina Cheekataina’ from the film Pacchani Kaapuram, is going to be remixed in Prema Katha Chitram. The song is said to be one of the major highlights of the film. Maruthi has promised that there will not be any double meaning dialogues or songs in this film. J B is scoring the music.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers