Superstar Mahesh Babu is the most sought after celebrity when it comes to brand endorsements. The actor has been the face of several popular brands including Thums up, Santoor, TVS, Mahindra, Tata Sky, Idea Cellular among many other names. Now, he has added yet another top brand to his credit.
The latest news is that Mahesh Babu is going to be the new brand ambassador of Close Up, the leading toothpaste brand in the country. The actor has already shot for a TV commercial for the brand and it’ll be aired soon. Interestingly, it’s the 29th brand that Mahesh Babu has endorsed over the years, the most by any South Indian actor.
Meanwhile, the next schedule of his upcoming film in Vamshi Paidipally’s direction will commence soon. The film, which also has Pooja Hegde in a lead role, was recently shot in Dehradun.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s adorable post for Sitara on Daughters Day
- Official: Thalapathy Vijay’s 66th film with Vamshi Paidipally, Dil Raju
- Gear up for Liger’s striking announcement tomorrow
- Love Story crosses Vakeel Saab in US; Set to enter $1M club
- Ranveer Singh’s 83, biopic on Kapil Dev, seals its release date
- Nani reacts to Pawan Kalyan’s speech