Superstar Mahesh Babu is the most sought after celebrity when it comes to brand endorsements. The actor has been the face of several popular brands including Thums up, Santoor, TVS, Mahindra, Tata Sky, Idea Cellular among many other names. Now, he has added yet another top brand to his credit.
The latest news is that Mahesh Babu is going to be the new brand ambassador of Close Up, the leading toothpaste brand in the country. The actor has already shot for a TV commercial for the brand and it’ll be aired soon. Interestingly, it’s the 29th brand that Mahesh Babu has endorsed over the years, the most by any South Indian actor.
Meanwhile, the next schedule of his upcoming film in Vamshi Paidipally’s direction will commence soon. The film, which also has Pooja Hegde in a lead role, was recently shot in Dehradun.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viva Harsha getting his due finally-To Shock in Color Photo
- Karnam Malleswari biopic: This star heroine is almost finalized?
- Prabhas launches Krishnudu’s maiden production’s first look
- Two star heroes under consideration for Allu Arjun’s Icon?
- Poll : Who among these star heroines, still looks the fittest?
- Mahesh Babu urges fans to stay away from celebrations