“I hope you will all give me a memorable gift on my birthday.” These were the words spoken by Superstar Mahesh Babu addressing his fans during the audio launch function of his latest release, Srimanthudu. Readily obliging their favorite star’s wish, millions of fans made Srimanthudu a biggest blockbuster in the star’s career.
Today, Mahesh Babu turns forty. Born in 1975 in Chennai, Mahesh enthralled his father Superstar Krishna’s fans with several memorable roles as a child artiste. He then made his debut as a hero with the 1999 release Rajakumarudu. Soon, Mahesh evolved into a Superstar and cultivated his own fan base, which admired his acting in numerous films over the past 15 years.
Today, Superstar’s fans will take part in numerous charity and social causes across the Telugu states on the occasion of Mahesh’s birthday. The celebrations just got even more memorable with the phenomenal success of Srimanthudu.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake