Superstar Mahesh Babu and his family landed in England recently as part of this ongoing holiday. The actor has been spending quality time in several locales across Europe for the past few days, and now he is in England to cheer for India in the ongoing Cricket World Cup.
Interestingly, Maharshi director, Vamshi Paidipally too joined Mahesh Babu to watch the India-Australia match today at Oval in London. Mahesh Babu’s son Gautham, daughter Sitara, and his wife Namrata too accompanied the actor and the director to watch the match.
Meanwhile, Mahesh Babu is expected to join the sets of his next film, Sarileru Neekevvaru soon after he returns from his vacation. Anil Ravipudi is going to direct the film and Rashmika is the lead actress.
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) June 9, 2019
— Vamshi Paidipally (@directorvamshi) June 9, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown Review : Jallikattu- Telugu film on AHA
- SPB Departs: SP Charan thanks fans for their prayers
- End of an era – SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?