IIFA, the popular annual entertainment awards event which celebrates the best of Bollywood cinema, has forayed into the southern cinema circuit with the first IIFA Utsavam which kickstarted last night in Hyderabad. IIFA Utsavam is a 2-day event and the best of Tamil and Malayali films were honored on the first day.
Today, the best of Kannada and Telugu films will be awarded for their cinematic achievements. The icing on the cake will be the presence of none other than the Superstar Mahesh Babu. The IIFA Utsavam’s grand finale will witness electrifying live performances by Ram Charan and Akhil.
The event will be co-hosted by Allu Sirish and Regina Cassandra.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film