During the release of his recent filming of Annaatthhe, super Star Rajinikanth missed all the action as he was a bit sick and was at home resting.
But somehow, he came back and wrapped up the shoot in a big way. Now, the update is that Rajini will fly to the US for medical treatment.
In the past as well, Rajini spent close to a month on his treatment. This time also, he is in plans to go in July once the situation gets better.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for the trailer release of Akshay Kumar’s Ram Setu
- Ori Devuda trailer – delightful and amusing
- Naga Vamsi – All age group audience can enjoy Swathimuthyam
- Chiranjeevi to remake another Malayalam hit movie?
- This recent Telugu movie tastes success after OTT release
- Viral Pic: Rashmika Mandanna jets off to the Maldives with Vijay Deverakonda?