One of the biggest stars in the country, Superstar Rajinikanth, enjoys a huge fan adulation from all around the world and millions of his fans literally worship Rajinikanth next to god. Recently, a Dutch filmmaker of Indian origin named Rinku Kalsy made a documentary on the fans’ craze for Rajinikanth. Titled ‘For the love of a man’, the film has been doing several rounds in the film festival circuits.
For the love of a man was screened at the ongoing Jio MAMI Film Festival in Mumbai, and talking to the media on this occasion, Rinku Kalsy said that she will premiere the film for Rajinikanth soon. Rinku said that Rajini’s daughter Aishwarya Dhanush informed her that Rajini will be watching the film someday soon. This heartwarming and entertaining documentary showcases the rise of Rajini as a Superstar and why fans worship him as a demi-god.
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Femina Miss India South eager to make a mark in Tollywood