It is well known that Prince Mahesh Babu’s latest outing Srimanthudu released today amidst a lot of expectations. As soon as the special premiers were completed, the movie has been registering super-hit talk all over and the word of mouth is spreading like a wild-fire.
Earlier today, Superstar Krishna along with his family watched the special premier of Srimanthudu in Hyderabad. It is learnt that both Superstar Krishna and his wife Vijaya Niramala are very happy after seeing the movie which is laced with good human values. Actor Naresh and few other members of the family attended the show.
Directed by Koratala Shiva, the movie has Shruti Haasan as the female lead. Jagapathi Babu and Rajendra Prasad have played crucial roles. DSP is the music composer.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu