Superstar Rajinikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth, who began her career as a graphic designer, took to her social media accounts and shared happy news with the public.
The news is that she gave birth to a baby boy and named him Veer Rajinikanth Vanangamudi. The Kochadaiiyaan director also shared a few adorable pics of the newborn baby.
Fans of Rajinikanth and others poured in wishes to the happy mother and Veer. To note, Soundarya already has two kids – Vishagan and Ved. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates.
With gods abundant grace and our parents blessings 🙏🏻😇Vishagan,Ved and I are thrilled to welcome Ved’s little brother 💙💙💙 VEER RAJINIKANTH VANANGAMUDI today 11/9/22 #Veer #Blessed 😇🥰thank you to our amazing doctors @sumana_manohar Dr.Srividya Seshadri @SeshadriSuresh3 🙏🏻 pic.twitter.com/a8tXbqmTxf
— soundarya rajnikanth (@soundaryaarajni) September 11, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman Khan confirms Ram Charan’s cameo in his film
- RRR: Rajamouli thanks USA audience
- All eyes on Prabhas’ Adipurush teaser
- OTT Review : Plan A Plan B – Telugu film on Netflix
- OTT Review : Reyiki Veyi Kallu – Telugu movie on Aha
- Salman Khan – I have no hesitancy about doing south films