That Superstar Mahesh Babu is quite popular among Tamil audiences is a well-known fact. In the past, Mahesh’s movies such as 1 Nenokkadine and Dookudu were dubbed and released in Tamil. Mahesh is currently acting in a bilingual film in Murugadoss’ direction.
Interestingly, Mahesh’s first movie as hero, Rajakumarudu, released in 1999, is now slated for its release in Tamil. Titled Thunichalkaaran, this movie will be hitting the screens on January 27th.
Directed by K Raghavendra Rao, this movie was produced by Ashwini Dutt and it has Bollywood actress Priety Zinta as its heroine. Esswar Films will be releasing the Tamil version.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years