Akshay Kumar has been at the forefront of some really interesting films in recent years. Films like Baby, Rustom, Special 26 and Airlift brought out the actor in him and this year, he has two really interesting films lined up for release.
First of the two is called Toilet-Ek Prem Katha, which narrates the story of how one man takes on the entire system to build the toilet inside his house and sparking a revolution. The film’s trailer was released today and it has gone viral. The actor was praised unanimously for his choice of scripts.
The second film is titled Padman, which is based on a real person who went on to create low-cost sanitary pads in Tamil Nadu. While Toilet – Ek Prem Katha is slated for release soon, Padman will hit the screens later this year, before Akshay Kumar gears up to unleash his evil side in Shankar’s 2.O early next year.
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?