Superstar Rajinikanth is facing a tough time with his last two films, ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ and ‘Lingaa’, ending up as huge commercial disasters. The actor even found himself entangled in a series a protests by the distributors who lost crores of money while distributing ‘Lingaa’ in few areas of Tamil Nadu.
Post ‘Lingaa’ fans have been curiously waiting for the news about Rajinikanth’s next film. Directors like Shankar and Murugadoss were rumored to be directing the Superstar’s next film. However, fresh reports from the Tamil media circles say that Rajinikanth may team up with popular director Sundar C, who earlier directed Kamal Haasan’s ‘Satyame Sivam’ and Vishal’s latest Pongal hit ‘Aambala’ etc.
One of the leading producers in Tamil, Oscar Ravichandran is expected to produce this film. Keep watching space for more details about the film.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party