Superstar Rajinikanth is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film, Kabali, in the direction of Ranjith Pa. The first schedule of the film has been wrapped and the entire team has now moved to Malaysia.
Some key scenes and a heavy duty fight sequence will be shot during this schedule. Rajinikanth is playing the role of an ageing gangster in the film. The makers are planning to release the film in April next year.
Radhika Apte is the female lead and senior Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is bankrolling the film.
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy