Superstar Rajinikanth is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film, Kabali, in the direction of Ranith Pa. The first schedule of the film started on September 17th. From the past few days, some crucial scenes featuring the principal cast are being shot in Chennai airport.
Rajinikanth is playing the role of an ageing gangster in the film. After completing the current schedule, the unit will head to Malaysia to can some important scenes. The makers are planning to release the film in April next year.
Radhika Apte is the female lead and senior Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is bankrolling the film.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan