Superstar Rajinikanth is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film, Kabali, in the direction of Ranith Pa. The first schedule of the film started on September 17th. From the past few days, some crucial scenes featuring the principal cast are being shot in Chennai airport.
Rajinikanth is playing the role of an ageing gangster in the film. After completing the current schedule, the unit will head to Malaysia to can some important scenes. The makers are planning to release the film in April next year.
Radhika Apte is the female lead and senior Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is bankrolling the film.
- Star Bollywood couple announces separation
- Sai Dharam Tej-Gopichand’s movie from July
- Young filmmaker to direct Queen’s Telugu remake?
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next