Superstar Rajinikanth is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film, Kabali, in the direction of Ranith Pa. The first schedule of the film started on September 17th. From the past few days, some crucial scenes featuring the principal cast are being shot in Chennai airport.
Rajinikanth is playing the role of an ageing gangster in the film. After completing the current schedule, the unit will head to Malaysia to can some important scenes. The makers are planning to release the film in April next year.
Radhika Apte is the female lead and senior Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is bankrolling the film.
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success