The shooting for Superstar Rajinikanth’s upcoming film, Annaatthe was stalled due to Corona lockdown. Already the makers have announced that the film will hit the screens during Pongal 2021 but the film is likely to postpone further.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film unit is gearing up to resume the film’s shooting soon after the Tamil Nadu government officials give permission. As per the reports, Rajinikanth will not be joining the film’s shooting anytime soon and in the meantime, the unit is planning to can the rest of the portions.
Being bankrolled by Sun Pictures banner, the film has Keerthy Suresh as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?