Until a week ago, fans and media circles were abuzz with the news of Rajinikanth teaming up with Shankar. Several reports even said that actors like Kamal Haasan, Aamir Khan and Vikram were under consideration for the villain’s role. However, here comes a surprise.
Since yesterday, the Tamil media circles have been stating that Rajinikanth’s next will be under the direction of Ranjith, the young director who earlier directed critically acclaimed films like ‘Attakathi’ and ‘Madras’. Popular producer and Tamil Film Producer’s Council’s President Kalaipuli S Thanu is expected to produce this film.
Even though there has been no official confirmation about this sensational combination, fans are hoping that Rajini’s decision to rope in young director will result in a refreshingly different film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde reveals how Prabhas behaves on sets
- After Nithiin, Nikhil postpones his wedding?
- Fans in store for a special treat on Allu Arjun’s birthday?
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with this director?
- Sai Tej’s next to discuss a burning issue?
- Vaakel Saab gearing up for digital promotions