After a brief gap from films, actress Jyothika, wife of actor Suriya, is on a signing spree these days. Last year, her comeback film 36 Vayadhinile was a big hit in Tamil and soon, she went on to sign another women-centric film titled Magalir Mattum, which is going to release soon.
Recently, she was in news for opting out of Vijay-Atlee’s forthcoming film; however, it’s now confirmed that Jyothika is going to team up with critically acclaimed director Bala. The film has been titled as ‘Naachiaar’ and the first poster was unveiled earlier today by Suriya on Twitter. “Jo you’re always blessed and deserve the best!! Can’t be more happier to tweet First Look of Bala Anna’s #Naachiaar #Jyotika #DirectorBala,” Suriya posted on Twitter.
It remains to be seen if Jyothika would act along with Suriya anytime soon now that she’s on a signing spree.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu