SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali 2 is undoubtedly the most eagerly awaited film of 2017. The film is slated to hit the screens on April 28th and the post-production work is in full swing over the past few months.
Today, Baahubali 2’s VFX supervisor RC Kamalkannan took to his Facebook page and revealed several startling details about the massive VFX work going behind the country’s biggest motion picture.
Apparently, over the past 15 months, more than 33 VFX studios across the world have been busy working on Baahubali 2’s visual effects. What’s staggering is that all the major VFX studios in India have been employed to work on the this magnum opus’ VFX.
— Baahubali (@BaahubaliMovie) January 29, 2017
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule