SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali 2 is undoubtedly the most eagerly awaited film of 2017. The film is slated to hit the screens on April 28th and the post-production work is in full swing over the past few months.
Today, Baahubali 2’s VFX supervisor RC Kamalkannan took to his Facebook page and revealed several startling details about the massive VFX work going behind the country’s biggest motion picture.
Apparently, over the past 15 months, more than 33 VFX studios across the world have been busy working on Baahubali 2’s visual effects. What’s staggering is that all the major VFX studios in India have been employed to work on the this magnum opus’ VFX.
— Baahubali (@BaahubaliMovie) January 29, 2017
Articles that might interest you
- Yesteryear heroine returns to acting after 3 decades
- Nithiin’s next film to highlight this important social cause?
- Lawrence being pressurized to make Kanchana 4
- Latest update on Maharshi’s music album
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin