A few days ago, director Gunasekhar published an open letter to the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Nara Chandrababu Naidu in which he requested the CM to grant tax exemption to his 2015 movie, Rudhramadevi.
While Gunasekhar is yet to hear it from the CM, a unique social media campaign has been initiated by the fans of the movie and its respective stars. Fans are trending the #SupportRDfortaxexemptioninAP hashtag in solidarity with Gunasekhar.
It may be remembered that Telangana CM KCR gave tax exemption for Rudhramadevi as the film was based on the heroic reign of the Kakatiya warrior princess, Rudhramadevi, who hailed from Telangana region.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram takes help of Hyper Aadi
- Noted actress says Balayya’s new look shocked her
- Bigg Boss- Is this contestant getting eliminated this week?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Adivi Sesh appoints a special trainer
- Prakash Raj lands in legal trouble