When Bihar police filed a complaint on Rhea Chakraborty over Sushanth Singh’s case, the noted heroine cleverly approached the supreme court for interim protection and also for the transfer of the case from Bihar to Mumbai.
In the latest update, the supreme court has rejected her plea for protection. That means the Bihar police can arrest her or can also question her for further investigation.
This decision comes at a time when the center has approved of a CBI inquiry into the death case of Sushanth Singh Rajput. These are interesting times and let’s see what happens in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior character artiste Kosuri Venu Gopal passes away due to COVID-19
- Sushanth’s manager opens up about his crazy behavior
- Pooja Hegde wishes MEB director a blockbuster year
- Exclusive update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Shocking buzz on Manchu Vishnu’s next
- Crazy offers for Balayya-Boyapati’s film