Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Supreme’ is all set to hit the screens on May 5th in a big way across the Telugu states. The film’s disks have been dispatched to all overseas locations early today morning and premieres will be held in all areas as planned.
The movie is going to be a summer entertainer with a good dose of comedy, according to director Anil Ravipudi. Sai Dharam Tej will be seen with Regina in this movie and Anil Ravipudi, who scored a super hit with his first movie ‘Pataas’, is the director.
Sai Karthik has composed the music and Dil Raju is presenting the movie on SVC Banner.
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas