The Mega family has reportedly decided to keep a minimum gap of two weeks between the films of their heroes and that is the reason for this change. The movie is coming in with terrific buzz and Anil Ravipudi has handled the direction.
Supreme will have Sai Dharam Tej and Rashi Khanna in the lead roles and Dil Raju is the producer.
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24