The Mega family has reportedly decided to keep a minimum gap of two weeks between the films of their heroes and that is the reason for this change. The movie is coming in with terrific buzz and Anil Ravipudi has handled the direction.
Supreme will have Sai Dharam Tej and Rashi Khanna in the lead roles and Dil Raju is the producer.
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership