The audio album and theatrical trailer of young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s latest action entertainer, Supreme, were released last night amid huge fanfare. Speaking on the occasion, Sai said that he was literally scared when the makers thought of giving Supreme as the film’s title and that he immediately met his uncle, the real Supreme, Megastar Chiranjeevi.
Sai said Chiru told him that he was given the Supreme title by fans after much hardwork and advised him to work hard to justify the title. Sai went on to state that Supreme is not his title and that only Chiru is the real Supreme. The young Mega hero further vowed to work hard and live up to the title and fans’ expectations.
Supreme will also feature a remix of Megastar’s ‘Andam Hindolam’ song from his yesteryear hit Supreme, and it was shot on Sai and the film’s leading lady Raashi Khanna. Anil Ravipudi is the director and Dil Raju is the producer of Supreme.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aug 23 madness: 10 films to clash at box-office
- Will he, won’t he? Uncertainty on Rajinikanth’s next continues
- Neil reveals why everyone calls Prabhas a ‘Darling’
- Surprise guest at Chiru’s b’day celebrations
- Sye Raa’s spectacular teaser raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s teaser?