A special show of Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Supreme’ is going to be held tomorrow for differently abled children in Hyderabad. The team is holding this show to inspire differently abled children to think positively. In the movie, there is a fight towards the end that shows differently abled people coming together to fight off villains.
The film is doing good business in all areas and with no major film in sight till the 20th, it should see solid revenues. Anil Ravipudi is the director of this movie and Rashi Khanna has played the female lead. Supreme has been produced by Sireesh on SVC banner, with Dil Raju presenting it.
Sai Karthik has composed the music for this Sai Dharam Tej starrer.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere