Young mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Supreme’ will be censored tomorrow and the movie is expected to hit the screens on May 5th if everything goes according to plan.
The movie is a mass action entertainer with a good dose of comedy and it is the second film from Anil Ravipudi, who made a strong impression with his first film ‘Pataas’. Supreme is being produced by Sireesh and Dil Raju is presenting it on SVC banner.
Sai Dharam Tej will be seen as a cab driver in this movie and Raashi Khanna will be playing the role of a bubbly cop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food