Dil Raju’s Supreme is surely making the right noise these days. After being in a lot of news for its stunning teaser, latest reports reveal that the Guntur area distribution rights have been sold for a whopping 2 crores today.
Considering the range of Dharam Tej, this amount is said to be quite huge. Directed by Anil Ravipudi of Patas fame, this film is nearing its completion soon. Raashi Khanna plays a cop in this film and Sai Karthik composes the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Avikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Ashwathama trailer- Gripping and Raises Curiosity
- Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena locks its release date