Dil Raju’s Supreme is surely making the right noise these days. After being in a lot of news for its stunning teaser, latest reports reveal that the Guntur area distribution rights have been sold for a whopping 2 crores today.
Considering the range of Dharam Tej, this amount is said to be quite huge. Directed by Anil Ravipudi of Patas fame, this film is nearing its completion soon. Raashi Khanna plays a cop in this film and Sai Karthik composes the music.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years
- Bollywood star’s key role in Bharatheeyudu 2