Sai Dharam Tej received a decent hit in the form of Supreme. The family entertainer is doing well especially in the B and C centers. According to the latest update, the film has collected a total share of 63 lakhs in the Krishna region till date.
Directed by Anil Ravipudi, this film has Raashi Khanna as the female lead. Mikhaail Gandhi, who played the role of the little kid is getting special appreciation from the family audience.
Sai Karthik scores music for this film which is produced by Dil Raju.
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Grand audio launch being planned for Chay’s next