Sai Dharam Tej received a decent hit in the form of Supreme. The family entertainer is doing well especially in the B and C centers. According to the latest update, the film has collected a total share of 63 lakhs in the Krishna region till date.
Directed by Anil Ravipudi, this film has Raashi Khanna as the female lead. Mikhaail Gandhi, who played the role of the little kid is getting special appreciation from the family audience.
Sai Karthik scores music for this film which is produced by Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family