It is already known that successful duo, Sai Dharam Tej and Dil Raju are working on their third film Supreme. Latest update reveals that the distribution rights of the film have been sold for a hefty price.
Our trusted sources have reported that noted distribution house, Abhishek Pictures have bought the worldwide distribution rights for a staggering amount of 26.5 crores.
With the flick still a couple of months away from release, the buzz is very positive and this has certainly raised the expectations for this project.
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business