More than two decades after she played the lead role in Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi, which also marked Pawan Kalyan’s foray into acting, Supriya Yarlagadda is back on big screen. The producer, who has been the key force behind several films made under Annapurna Studios banner, will be seen in am important role in Goodachari.
Earlier today, the makers of Goodachari unveiled a poster revealing Supriya’s look from the film. As per the details shared by the team, Supriya plays Nadiya Qureshi, Deputy Director at RAW, the intelligence agency. Adivi Sesh, who has also written the script, is confident that Supriya’s role will make a huge splash in the film.
Directed by Sashi Kiran Tikka, Goodachari stars Adivi Sesh and Sobhita Dhulipala in lead roles. The film is slated for release on August 3.
— Sumanth (@iSumanth) July 18, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2 accident: Kamal, Shankar and Lyca handover Rs 3 crore
- COVID-19 scare after young hero’s wedding?
- Latest update on Teja’s web series?
- Former heroine’s amazing fitness wows fans
- Corona scare-TV actors most affected and neglected by the industry
- Naga Chaitanya has a request for his favorite person