For the last few months, actress Surekha Vani has been making a lot of buzz along with her daughter Supritha, with their sizzling dance moves in TikTok videos that went viral. The actress will resume shooting for four movies, including a couple of Tamil films, once the lockdown gets lifted.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Surekha Vani expressed her wish to return to the small screen. And the reason behind her sudden decision is that she is not getting good supporting roles in movies of late. It’s well known that Surekha Vani had shot to fame through successful TV shows such as Moguds Pellams, Maa Talkies and Heart Beat in the initial days of her career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply
- Poll : Which aspect of Mahesh Babu impresses you the most?
- Lavanya Tripathi crosses a milestone on Instagram