For the last few months, actress Surekha Vani has been making a lot of buzz along with her daughter Supritha, with their sizzling dance moves in TikTok videos that went viral. The actress will resume shooting for four movies, including a couple of Tamil films, once the lockdown gets lifted.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Surekha Vani expressed her wish to return to the small screen. And the reason behind her sudden decision is that she is not getting good supporting roles in movies of late. It’s well known that Surekha Vani had shot to fame through successful TV shows such as Moguds Pellams, Maa Talkies and Heart Beat in the initial days of her career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rare photo: Superstar Krishna with vintage Venky
- RGV to unveil Power Star’s first look today
- Young hero’s father passes away due to Coronavirus
- Latest update on Nag’s remuneration for Bigg Boss 4
- Senior actress admitted in Bangalore hospital
- Sushanth Singh Rajput and his career’s box office figures