For the last few months, actress Surekha Vani has been making a lot of buzz along with her daughter Supritha, with their sizzling dance moves in TikTok videos that went viral. The actress will resume shooting for four movies, including a couple of Tamil films, once the lockdown gets lifted.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Surekha Vani expressed her wish to return to the small screen. And the reason behind her sudden decision is that she is not getting good supporting roles in movies of late. It’s well known that Surekha Vani had shot to fame through successful TV shows such as Moguds Pellams, Maa Talkies and Heart Beat in the initial days of her career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun
- Latest update on Liger’s teaser launch
- Anil Ravipudi confirms films with Mahesh Babu and Balakrishna
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi’s Mother’s Day wishes with a beautiful family picture