It is a known fact that director Surender Reddy is going to direct Pawan Kalyan very soon. The film was also announced a few months during the lockdown.
The latest update is that Surender Reddy has met Pawan Kalyan recently and has narrated the film’s script in detail. The update is that Pawan was quite happy with the final draft and has given the green signal to Surender Reddy.
The pre-production for the shoot will only start when Surender Reddy wraps up his film with Akhil which he will helm first. On the other hand, Pawan has wrapped up Vakeel Saab and is shooting for Krish’s film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive: Nikhil’s Karthikeya 2 crosses $500K mark at the US box office
- Shocker: 40-year-old Telugu film finally gets a release date
- Sita Ramam’s latest US collections are here
- Nani’s Dasara to finally resume shoot
- Karthikeya 2’s official OTT partner is here
- Pawan Kalyan resumes his political commitments