Released amid huge expectations, Ravi Teja and Surender Reddy’s latest offering, Kick 2, had a dream first weekend. Trade circles estimate that the film might have collected anywhere around 15-16 crores in the first three days. With decent advance bookings for this week and the long weekend coming ahead, Kick 2 is poised to collect huge revenues for all parties.
Thrilled with the success, the film’s director Surender Reddy said that compared to Kick, which was high on entertainment, he attempted something different with Kick 2 and added extra sentiment in Kick 2 and that it worked wonders for the film. Surender Reddy also revealed that the team is planning on the third part in the successful Kick franchise.
Heaping praises on the film’s producer Nandamuri Kalyanram, Surender Reddy said that he couldn’t have made Kick 2 if not for Kalyanram, who showed no compromise while making the film.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu