Released amid huge expectations, Ravi Teja and Surender Reddy’s latest offering, Kick 2, had a dream first weekend. Trade circles estimate that the film might have collected anywhere around 15-16 crores in the first three days. With decent advance bookings for this week and the long weekend coming ahead, Kick 2 is poised to collect huge revenues for all parties.
Thrilled with the success, the film’s director Surender Reddy said that compared to Kick, which was high on entertainment, he attempted something different with Kick 2 and added extra sentiment in Kick 2 and that it worked wonders for the film. Surender Reddy also revealed that the team is planning on the third part in the successful Kick franchise.
Heaping praises on the film’s producer Nandamuri Kalyanram, Surender Reddy said that he couldn’t have made Kick 2 if not for Kalyanram, who showed no compromise while making the film.
- Geetha Govindam’s lastest US collections
- Pawan Babai was the first to watch Sye Raa’s teaser: Ram Charan
- Intriguing pre-look for Rajasekhar-Prasanth Varma film
- Kangana takes over Manikarnika’s direction
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections