Director Surender Reddy is a happy man these days as his latest action thriller, Dhruva, is doing steady business all-over. The film has recovered half of its investments within the first weekend itself and is racing towards becoming a decent hit.
If the ongoing reports are anything to go by. Allu Aravind, who produced Dhruva, has signed on Surender Reddy to direct one more movie on his banner. Apparently, Suri has been toying with the idea of directing a low budget movie featuring fresh faces since a long time, but it may now take a back seat with the latest developments.
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success