Even before Ram Charan’s next movie with Sreenu Vaitla commenced it’s shoot, the young actor seems to be in talks with hotshot director Surender Reddy for his next film. If all goes well, the duo might be working together soon after they finish their current projects. Currently, Surender Reddy is shooting for ‘Kick 2’ with Ravi Teja, and Ram Charan’s film with Sreenu Vaitla will have its muhurtham on 28th January.
Recently, writer Kona Venkat tweeted that the script written by him and Gopi Mohan has been okayed by Ram Charan, and that a crazy director will be helming this prestigious project.
Apart from these projects, Ram Charan is also in talks with Tamil director Gautham Menon. Let’s wait for a few more days to see which project gets the green light first.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release