Even before Ram Charan’s next movie with Sreenu Vaitla commenced it’s shoot, the young actor seems to be in talks with hotshot director Surender Reddy for his next film. If all goes well, the duo might be working together soon after they finish their current projects. Currently, Surender Reddy is shooting for ‘Kick 2’ with Ravi Teja, and Ram Charan’s film with Sreenu Vaitla will have its muhurtham on 28th January.
Recently, writer Kona Venkat tweeted that the script written by him and Gopi Mohan has been okayed by Ram Charan, and that a crazy director will be helming this prestigious project.
Apart from these projects, Ram Charan is also in talks with Tamil director Gautham Menon. Let’s wait for a few more days to see which project gets the green light first.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu