Senior producer Suresh Babu’s son Abhiram Daggubati’s launch pad project has been in the news for the last couple of years. Recently, there were several speculations that Abhiram will be playing a crucial role in Asuran’s Telugu remake starring Venkatesh.
However, Suresh Babu has given the clarification on Abhiram’s debut film. The veteran producer said that Abhiram will not be launched with Asuran’s remake and that he will make his silver screen debut with a solo hero film. Abhiram is currently undertaking acting training in Mumbai. Details about his maiden film will be out in 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share
- Payal Rajput’s career in a risky situation?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest updated US collections
- Thank you, bawa: Allu Arjun thanks NTR