Senior producer Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘happy change’, but this time it’s not through his movies. We had reported last year that Suresh Babu had taken to dairy farming and was raising a herd of Gujarat Gur cows and even named them ‘Happy Cows’.
In a latest interaction with a popular English daily, Suresh Babu said that people who have been using his ‘Happy Cows’ products are quite happy. “People realized that going organic is better, and they have become very conscious about what they eat. I have the best cows in town called Happy Cows and those who have used our products are very happy,” he said.
- Rana signs a big budget Bollywood multi-starrer
- Noted actors in Keerthy Suresh’s next
- TFPC’s new move to boost Telugu film industry.
- Chennai girl signs Dil Raju’s next
- Actual reason behind Indian 2’s delay revealed
- Rakul’s prestigious film wraps up its shoot