Senior producer Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘happy change’, but this time it’s not through his movies. We had reported last year that Suresh Babu had taken to dairy farming and was raising a herd of Gujarat Gur cows and even named them ‘Happy Cows’.
In a latest interaction with a popular English daily, Suresh Babu said that people who have been using his ‘Happy Cows’ products are quite happy. “People realized that going organic is better, and they have become very conscious about what they eat. I have the best cows in town called Happy Cows and those who have used our products are very happy,” he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri Jagannadh announces sequel to iSmart Shankar
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Ismart Shankar takes a solid opening in Nizam
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Star heroine to launch Evaru’s teaser
- Rakshasudu’s gripping trailer unveiled