Senior producer Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘happy change’, but this time it’s not through his movies. We had reported last year that Suresh Babu had taken to dairy farming and was raising a herd of Gujarat Gur cows and even named them ‘Happy Cows’.
In a latest interaction with a popular English daily, Suresh Babu said that people who have been using his ‘Happy Cows’ products are quite happy. “People realized that going organic is better, and they have become very conscious about what they eat. I have the best cows in town called Happy Cows and those who have used our products are very happy,” he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act
- Nag Ashwin turns dialogue writer as well
- Balayya new film gets a grand launch tomorrow