Senior producer Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘happy change’, but this time it’s not through his movies. We had reported last year that Suresh Babu had taken to dairy farming and was raising a herd of Gujarat Gur cows and even named them ‘Happy Cows’.
In a latest interaction with a popular English daily, Suresh Babu said that people who have been using his ‘Happy Cows’ products are quite happy. “People realized that going organic is better, and they have become very conscious about what they eat. I have the best cows in town called Happy Cows and those who have used our products are very happy,” he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?