After scoring a success with Oh Baby (Miss Granny in Korean) last year, veteran producer Suresh Babu is going to remake two more South Korean movies – Midnight Runners and Dancing Queen. Sudheer Varma will direct Regina Cassandra and Nivetha Thomas in Midnight Runners remake.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Suresh Babu has signed on action entertainers specialist Sriwass to helm Dancing Queen’s remake. Sriwass had directed movies such as Lakshyam, Loukyam, Dictator and Saakshyam. It’ll be interesting to see how well he will come up with a romantic drama. Sunita Tati will co-produce the film. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayendra Prasad’s update on Mahesh-Rajamouli film upsets fans
- Krithi Shetty has to say this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan
- F3 Movie: Worldwide closing collections are here
- Adivi Sesh’s Major continues its rampage on Netflix
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response
- Top production house buys Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights