After scoring a success with Oh Baby (Miss Granny in Korean) last year, veteran producer Suresh Babu is going to remake two more South Korean movies – Midnight Runners and Dancing Queen. Sudheer Varma will direct Regina Cassandra and Nivetha Thomas in Midnight Runners remake.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Suresh Babu has signed on action entertainers specialist Sriwass to helm Dancing Queen’s remake. Sriwass had directed movies such as Lakshyam, Loukyam, Dictator and Saakshyam. It’ll be interesting to see how well he will come up with a romantic drama. Sunita Tati will co-produce the film. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise